Come work with us!
Cupixel (HQ in Boston, R&D in Tel Aviv) is a Live and On-Demand creativity platform aspiring to be a leading lifestyle brand for creative experiences. By fusing state-of-the-art technology, fresh content – led by artists, and high-end art tools, we enable anyone to create stunning works of art regardless of age or artistic skill. We use AR (smart tracing) and AI (photo transformation) to ensure a fail-proof, empowering, and enjoyable creativity time.
Art Instructor and Presenter
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced art instructor to lead our recorded, live, and on-demand art classes using Cupixel’s technology and tools.
This is a full-time in-person position.
- Leading Cupixel’s top-notch, engaging and fun art classes, both live and recorded
- Being entertaining and coherent in front of the camera
- Working alongside Cupixel’s content creators to build the instruction manuals for the art classes
- Collaborating with the production, design, marketing, and product team
- Full-time, in-person position
- Comfortable instructing art in front of the camera – must
- Experience in creating art-related video content /online tutorials – preferred
- BFA or Art Education degree – preferred
- Experience in teaching/presenting art – preferred
- Experience in studio art- preferred
- Excellent communication and performance skills
- Active on social media and up to date with current social media trends
Candidates interested in applying should send the following :
Resume + link to one/few of your existing art tutorial videos OR Audition video link (See audition guidelines below) + Portfolio (link)
Art Instructor Audition – Video Recording Guidelines
(about 30 seconds)
Introduce yourself and share what is the essence of an artistic experience for you
Lead a short painting/drawing/sketching activity – up to 3 minutes. If the time is too short for you, a section of the activity will suffice.
This is your opportunity to demonstrate your presentation/performance skills in support of your application.
How to submit the audition:
Audition video links will be accepted via Youtube, Vimeo, Dropbox, Google Drive or similar services – Make sure anyone with the link can open it.
Please send the audition link along with your resume and a link to your portfolio in ONE email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be your best authentic self and let your personality shine through
- During the instruction- Engage the audience in an entertaining way
- Audio- should be clear and free of background noise.
- Shoot the video in a room with no echo. Smaller rooms are typically better than large rooms. Rooms with carpeting are also better.
- Select a well-lit room
- Position the camera in front of you- The angle should show both your upper body and the working area/table surface
- Speak with intention but don’t forget to breathe and smile
All applications will be acknowledged and treated confidentially.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, citizenship, national, origin, handicapped/disabled status, veteran, or any other status protected by law.