Cupixel is a solution allowing anyone to paint accurately. Cupixel includes its mobile apps, backend environments, and public websites, all addressed as “Cupixel”.
Cupixel is intended to be used by private users. If you use Cupixel as part of an organization, your organization is responsible for the collection and use of any data that you submit or provide through Cupixel.
A. What kind of information is collected
- Your contact information, such as email, name, avatar, etc.
- Username, password, account email
- Any details you provide when making a purchase through Cupixel
- Photos you upload to Cupixel or share on Cupixel in any way
- Any communication with our support and sales teams
- Any communication made with any other user of the Cupixel system. This can include information about you, such as when they share or comment on a photo of you, send a message to you, or upload, sync or import your contact information
- Any information regarding collaborators you invite to paint with you
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends. These tools collect information sent by your device, including the web pages you visit, and other information that assists us in improving Cupixel. Your device identifier may be collected along with general geo-location details
- Any information from our websites, including cookies and similar technologies like pixels, web beacons, and local storage to collect information about how you use Cupixel
- Our server logs any information sent from your devices or browsers. This information allows us to monitor our service and analyze issues
B. How your information is used
In addition to the straightforward uses of the Cupixel system, we may use the information we receive to:
- Help you to access your personal information
- Store information for you
- Provide personalized content and recommendations
- Provide, improve, and monitor our service and systems
- Develop and test new products and features
- Monitor usage metrics
C. How your information is shared
We will not share any identifiable information with anyone outside the company unless required to do so by law.
We will share any information you directly request us to share using our apps or website.
D. How to remove or modify your information
Please contact our support team.
E. Third-party links and content
Cupixel may link to content maintained by third parties. You should review the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
F. How to contact us
If you have any question about this policy, please contact our support team. Contact details are available on our Support page.
G. Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to change this policy from time to time to reflect new features and services we offer.